Maharashtra Public Service Commission or MPSC conducts several examinations to select candidates for various jobs within government offices. For example, the Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) exam is conducted regularly by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) for the Maharashtra Department of Women and Child Development. The examination is administered for the post of Group B like Inspector, DWCD officer, lecturer, superintendent, and others. Candidates are selected depending on their performance in the written exams and interviews.
The online form fill-up for Maharashtra CDPO will soon be available on the official website. Applying for the online application form is the first step in the recruitment process for the MPSC CDPO job. Candidates must go through the MPSC CDPO eligibility list before applying for the exam.
- The candidates must be Indian.
- If the candidate resides in Maharashtra, that can relax in the eligibility criteria.
- Fluency in Marathi (spoken and written) is an important eligibility criterion to apply for these exams.
The MPSC sets some specific rules regarding the age limit for the candidate applying for the MPSC CDPO post.
The age must be more than 38 years for General class candidates and not more than 43 years for backward class candidates.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 38 Years
Age relaxation shall be applied only for the candidates belonging to the reserved category as per government norms.
- Minimum Age Limit for Backward Classes- 19
- Maximum Age Limit Backward Classes- 48 Years.
- Qualified sportsperson minimum age limit- 19 Years; maximum age limit for General category candidates and Backward class aspirants- 43 Years
- Eligibility for disabled person Minimum age limit- 19 Years; Maximum age limit- 45 years.
The maximum age limit for ex-servicemen, emergency, and short service officers will be 43 years.
- He/she must be eloquent in Marathi.
- He/she must have received a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Arts, Science, Commerce, Agriculture, Law, Social Work, Psychology, Home Science, or Nutrition from a statutory university or any equivalent qualification.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of higher study are also eligible.
- There are no minimum eligibility marks for applying to the MPSC CDPO 2021 Application Form.
- Candidates appearing for the MPSC CDPO exam should read, write and speak in Marathi.
As per the service admission regulations and administration information, the educational qualification in the branch of medicine and engineering are not eligible for the CDPO post.
MPSC CDPO 2021 Physical Criteria
The commission this year has not proclaimed any physical eligibility for the MPSC CDPO Examination. Thus, there is no restriction of any physical qualification for the aspirants for the MPSC CDPO Examination.
Since MPSC exams are executed for a broader range of offices and services, each post has certain eligibility criteria (educational qualification, physical fitness, etc.). However, few jobs require subject-specific aptitude as per the rules assigned by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
The MPSC CDPO comprises 2 phases for their recruitment process. The two stages are:
Stage 1: Written Exam
Stage 2: Interview
For the written exam, the exam pattern of the Child Development Project Officer is as follows:
|Integrated Child Development Service Scheme|
It is necessary to ensure the aspirants appearing for the MPSC CDPO exam should fulfill the criteria, or else their candidature will be considered canceled. The Maharashtra commission is expected to publish the MPSC CDPO official statement for 2021 soon. This article tells you everything you need to know about the MPSC CDPO Eligibility Criteria.
Leave a Reply