How to Record Screen in Oneplus 8 Pro:-
Oneplus 8 Pro, with its beautiful features, is the most trending phone of 2020. Oneplus 8 phone is most recommended phone by every Youtuber and Blogger Reviewers. Everyone cannot afford its price. It is not a budget phone. Users required a lot of money to buy this phone. It has a beautiful camera and outstanding performance. This phone has a quick charging system. Oneplus 8 Pro gets charged in no time. In the end, our review is that Oneplus 8 Pro is best to buy if you have a handsome amount of money. Most of the people do not know how to record screen in Oneplus phones. That’s why in this article we will discuss how to Record screen in Oneplus 8 Pro.
To record screen in Oneplus 8 Pro, you have to install a screen recorder app. There are millions of screen recorders available in the market, but we will help you to get the best screen recorder ever. Usually, Screen Recording Option is used for making tutorials or for doing live streaming of games like PUBG, Fortnite, 8 Ball Pool etc. This article will help you to record full HD screen on your Oneplus 8 Pro. In this article, we will also tell you how to edit video that you just created. So here we Go.
Record Screen in Oneplus 8 Pro:-
- Go to Play Store and search DU Screen Recorder.
- Download and Install it on your Oneplus 8 Pro.
- It will ask for permissions. Allow them.
- After installing it, click on the DU Screen Recorder.
- A floating circle will appear on your screen of 8 Pro.
- Just click on the RED button and then click on Movie Button.
- It will start recording your screen and do what you want.
- If you want to stop it, go to the notification bar and Stop it.
- Touch the back button, and your video will be saved in your Gallery.
- That’s it.
How to View Recorded Video in Oneplus 8 Pro:-
You have to perform the following steps to view recorded video in Oneplus 8 Pro:
- Go to Gallery.
- There will be a folder named “DU Screen Recorder”. Click on it.
- Now your video will be available here.
- You can view, edit and share this video with your friends and family.
- That’s it.
How to Edit Recorded Video In Oneplus 8 Pro:-
You have to do the following steps to edit recorded video in Oneplus 8 Pro:
- Go to DU Screen Recorder.
- Your recorded video will be already there.
- Click on that video and your video will be opened in editing section mode.
- You can crop, trim, add effects, blur and do many other things in editing mode.
- After performing editing, save the video.
- That’s it.