If you are going for highly effective ways to draw attention to trade show events, booths, and outdoor facilities, then using customized flags will work out well. However, you need to be very careful while designing these flags, just to make them more effective. In case you are in charge of planning the double sided feather flags, you have to consider some major design elements to make the final project quite effective.
Design your custom feather flags:
Using some of the major software options will make it easier for you to design the feather flags on your own. You will receive step-by-step guidance on how to use these designing tools. Some companies might help you with this procedure. They have streamlined the process just to make it as simple as you can, and they will help you with the need you want.
- At first, you have to choose the style and size of these flag banners, depending on the one that works best for your needs. Customized feather flags are made available in different shapes, and those will include square, concave, convex, swooper, teardrop XL and standard teardrop.
- Moreover, each flag will vary when it comes to sizes. They can be from 8 feet to 16 feet tall. Be sure to consider the purpose of using these flags first and then choose the one that seems to fit your need the most.
Going on with the design:
Some people will use the power of Adobe Photoshop for designing the flags out there. So, you can use those tools or just opt for the professionals and their help with the flag design. If you have given the experts the task of designing the flag for you, then you have to be sure to follow certain steps mentioned below to be clear from your side.
- You have to design and then submit the custom artwork that you want on the flag. Always try to keep the overall design simple. Here, you have to consider the image, text, and colors.
- For the text, it is mandatory to add the text vertically. It helps the viewers to read the message from top to bottom. The main goal of this flag is to grab attention and deliver a message quickly. So, you cannot place a large text block over here.
- Make sure to keep the message short and crisp. Do not use more than 7 words. Along with that, your company’s contact details and the brand logo are enough.
- While customizing the flags, be sure to consider the colors carefully. You have to go for the attention-grabbing colors, which will contrast well with each other. These designs must include brand and logo colors, and you have to choose them well.
Finally, be sure to focus on the right accessories to choose from. It will include the x-base, water base, or ground stake. It depends on the place where you want to display the flags. Be sure to choose a pole if you need to.