Gmail is a wonderful source of information, and everyone now uses it to send important information, including photos, videos, files, audios, and much other useful information. But many of the times, it happens that your Gmail apps for Windows are connected to WiFi but show it does not connect to the internet. Several people worldwide face this problem, especially when there is a problem with their windows or PCs overall.
Using Gmail, you can get online support, but you can use it when you are offline, and hence you can get offline support. You can work on Gmail when there is no internet availability.
Many people of you must be facing this problem. Do not worry, it is. Here down the article, we have provided some possible and important ways. On the other hand, you can use Gmail when there is no internet availability, and still, you can send or receive important messages. Let’s now learn about these crises without waiting for more.
Use Gmail Offline
Many people consider that using Gmail offline is not a good idea or can’t be used because a message cannot send or receive when there is no internet availability. It’s totally wrong and a wastage of time thinking a lot about Gmail and time. This section has provided a unique guide about how you can use your Gmail app without an internet connection?
Turn On Gmail Offline
To turn it on, you must be a Google Chrome user if you want to turn it on for windows. The second thing which you need to know is that you cannot use it offline using an incognito mode of Google Chrome. So, make sure about both of these facts that you are going right with these. Now follow these steps:
- Go to Gmail app and the search for Gmail offline setting there
- Check for enabling offline mail if they are already allowed or not, allow them in case if they are not allowed
- Now an option showing days about synchronization will appear, which meant for how many days you want to make it able for offline use
- Now click on save changes and then use without any worry about internet connectivity
Do not forget to Bookmark Gmail for Offline Use
Many people make a mistake, and they do not bookmark the Gmail app for offline use as they do not know how to bookmark. Some of those who do not know about bookmarking offline Gmail can be important. Here are the steps to bookmark Gmail offline:
- Open Gmail account you want to use for offline use
- Now search for three left side dots on the chrome window
- Hovering on it will show different options; use the option which shows the bookmark
- Click there are and then click on the Yes button that will appears
Some More Tips for You!
Here are some more tips for you to use Gmail offline
- You can bookmark offline Gmail use for permanent use to avoid any resistant
- You can ask your admin to change this setting specifically when you need it for an office, school, or business use
Note: Above is the only way to use Gmail in offline usage even if your WiFi is not available. It’s one of the smart features provided by Google and has revolutionized the whole world. If you face any resistance or difficulty using the trick, you are welcome to ask any time. We are always here to answer your questions.
Gmail is an important social media and an attention-grabbing app because of its easy and attractive interface. It has millions of active installations daily all over the world. Most people were facing an issue using the app to have a WiFi connection, but their Gmail account shows it no internet. On the other hand, some want to use it for offline use. We have provided the ultimate solutions and tricks. Still, if you need any helps, please fill the contact us form given below. We will try to reach you as soon as possible.
You may also read this post